Washington State Parks
- Agency Director – Don Hoch
- Assistant Director, Operations – Mike Sternback
- Assistant Director, Parks Development – Peter Herzog
- Assistant Director, Administrative Services – Shelly Hagen
- Human Resources Director – Becky Daniels
- Communications Director – Virginia Painter
- Policy and Government Affairs Director – Daniel Farber
- office: 360-902-8504
- cell: 360-701-5326
- P.O. Box 42650 Olympia, WA 98504-2650
- Executive Assistant to the Director and Commission – Becki Ellison
|district||end of term|
|Lucinda S. Whaley||Spokane||December 31, 2020|
|Rodger Schmitt||Port Townsend||December 31, 2020|
|Patricia T. Lantz||Gig Harbor||December 31, 2020|
|Mark O. Brown, Vice Chair||Lacey||December 31, 2016|
|Steve S. Milner, Chair||Chelan||December 31, 2016|
|Douglas D. Peters||Selah||December 31, 2018|
|Ken Bounds, Secretary||Seattle||December 31, 2018|
Governor Jay Inslee
send an e-message
Office of the Governor
PO Box 40002
Olympia, WA 98504-0002
District Map – names hyperlink directly contact info
|Legislator (Party)||District #||Phone|
|Jessyn Farrell (D)||46||(206) 856 1669||Jessyn.Farrell@leg.wa.gov|
|Gerry Pollet (D)||46||(360) 786 7886||Gerry.Pollet@leg.wa.gov|
|David Frockt (D)||46||(206) 729 3243
(360) 786 7690
|Derek Stanford (D)||1|
|Luis Moscoso (D)||1|
|Roger Goodman (D)||45|
|Larry Springer (D)||45|
1st District – Represents part of northeast King County and south Snohomish County, including areas of Kirkland, Bothell, Mountlake Terrace, and Brier.
5th District – Represents part of King County including Woodinville, Duvall, and part of Kirkland, Redmond, and Sammamish.
- Senate Contacts
- House Reps Contacts
- Daily Schedule of hearings and floor sessions
- Visiting the Legislature
- Environment Committee Info (Contacts, Agendas, Reports, etc.): Legislature Home > House of Representatives > Committees > Environment
- Search directly by Bill#
- Session Video (Live & Archived) – use the upper left menu, we can search by bill#, Committee name, etc.
To send in your opinion on a particular bill – drill down to Bill level (e.g. via Committee Agenda link #5 or Bill# search link #6 above, then the “Comment on this bill” link.
This will give reps direct access to your message from the data base while hearing is underway. Just click the “Support/Oppose” button, write your message and submit.
To locate a physical hearing room – use the Daily Schedule link #3 above to find Committee (screenshot below), we tend to fall under “Environment”, then select “Agenda” for location info.