Washington State Parks
- Agency Director – Don Hoch
- Assistant Director, Operations – Mike Sternback
- Assistant Director, Parks Development – Peter Herzog
- Assistant Director, Administrative Services – Shelly Hagen
- Human Resources Director – Becky Daniels
- Communications Director – Virginia Painter
- Policy and Government Affairs Director – Daniel Farber
- office: 360-902-8504
- cell: 360-701-5326
- P.O. Box 42650 Olympia, WA 98504-2650
district end of term Lucinda S. Whaley Spokane December 31, 2020 Rodger Schmitt Port Townsend December 31, 2020 Patricia T. Lantz Gig Harbor December 31, 2020 Mark O. Brown, Vice Chair Lacey December 31, 2016 Steve S. Milner, Chair Chelan December 31, 2016 Douglas D. Peters Selah December 31, 2018 Ken Bounds, Secretary Seattle December 31, 2018
Governor Jay Inslee
send an e-message
Office of the Governor
PO Box 40002
Olympia, WA 98504-0002
District Map – names hyperlink directly contact info
Legislator (Party) District # Phone Jessyn Farrell (D) 46 (206) 856 1669 Jessyn.Farrell@leg.wa.gov Gerry Pollet (D) 46 (360) 786 7886 Gerry.Pollet@leg.wa.gov David Frockt (D) 46 (206) 729 3243
(360) 786 7690
David.Frockt@leg.wa.gov Derek Stanford (D) 1 Luis Moscoso (D) 1 Roger Goodman (D) 45 Larry Springer (D) 45
1st District – Represents part of northeast King County and south Snohomish County, including areas of Kirkland, Bothell, Mountlake Terrace, and Brier.
5th District – Represents part of King County including Woodinville, Duvall, and part of Kirkland, Redmond, and Sammamish.
- Senate Contacts
- House Reps Contacts
- Daily Schedule of hearings and floor sessions
- Visiting the Legislature
- Environment Committee Info (Contacts, Agendas, Reports, etc.): Legislature Home > House of Representatives > Committees > Environment
- Search directly by Bill#
- Session Video (Live & Archived) – use the upper left menu, we can search by bill#, Committee name, etc.
To send in your opinion on a particular bill – drill down to Bill level (e.g. via Committee Agenda link #5 or Bill# search link #6 above, then the “Comment on this bill” link.
This will give reps direct access to your message from the data base while hearing is underway. Just click the “Support/Oppose” button, write your message and submit.