Please follow & like us :)
- Save Saint Edward State Park VIDEO October 27, 2018
- Save St Ed ball field from becoming a Sports Complex November 9, 2017
- Connect with Kenmore City Council September 12, 2017
Featured External Articles
- WA State Parks & Rec Commission, Classification & Mgmt Planning Project (CAMP) - St Ed Management Plan
- State Parks St Ed Seminary Planning Page
- Kenmore Considers St Ed Ballfield Makeover (Jan.2015 Bothel Reporter)
- Save St Ed Park from Hotel Developer (Jan.2015 Seattle Times)
- Seattle Times followup (Aug.2015)
- King5 News on Daniel's Proposal (Aug.2015)
- St Ed Seminary as a lodge (Aug.2015 Seattle Times)
Our Local Enviro Family
- Save St Eds blogspot
- PERK - People for Enviro Responsible Kenmore
- FoSESP - Friends of St Ed State Park
- FoSEP Facebook
- NW Toxic Communities Coalition (PERK affiliate)
- C4SEP's Yahoo Group
- Lake Forest Park Stewardship Foundation
- St Ed Adopt a Trail (Facebook)
- St Ed Playground (Facebook)
- SEELC - St Ed Environmental Learning Center
- Our Neighbor, St Ed Park (Facebook)
Monthly Archives: November 2017
Please consider writing your opinion to Washington State Parks Commissioners.
They are taking public comments regarding the City of Kenmore proposal for the conversion (destruction) of the grassy field at St. Edward State Park.
Comments are due no later than 5:00 pm on Friday.
Here’s a “formula” for a quick and simple email:
Mail to: commission
Subject: St. Edward State Park Ballfield
Message: As a resident of (your city), I object to the drastic changes proposed by the City of Kenmore to the ballfield in this state park.