Please follow & like us :)
- Save Saint Edward State Park VIDEO October 27, 2018
- Save St Ed ball field from becoming a Sports Complex November 9, 2017
- Connect with Kenmore City Council September 12, 2017
Featured External Articles
- WA State Parks & Rec Commission, Classification & Mgmt Planning Project (CAMP) - St Ed Management Plan
- State Parks St Ed Seminary Planning Page
- Kenmore Considers St Ed Ballfield Makeover (Jan.2015 Bothel Reporter)
- Save St Ed Park from Hotel Developer (Jan.2015 Seattle Times)
- Seattle Times followup (Aug.2015)
- King5 News on Daniel's Proposal (Aug.2015)
- St Ed Seminary as a lodge (Aug.2015 Seattle Times)
Our Local Enviro Family
- Save St Eds blogspot
- PERK - People for Enviro Responsible Kenmore
- FoSESP - Friends of St Ed State Park
- FoSEP Facebook
- NW Toxic Communities Coalition (PERK affiliate)
- C4SEP's Yahoo Group
- Lake Forest Park Stewardship Foundation
- St Ed Adopt a Trail (Facebook)
- St Ed Playground (Facebook)
- SEELC - St Ed Environmental Learning Center
- Our Neighbor, St Ed Park (Facebook)
Monthly Archives: February 2016
Great to see the article in Seattle Times today bringing attention to big decisions being made so everyone gets a chance to voice opinion.
The following mention of unanimous decision for sell off of public land wasn’t entirely transparent.
Under state law, to approve a land exchange, the seven-member commission’s decision must be unanimous.
Please reference Senate Bill 6377 and House Bill 2677 currently being fast tracked through approval. These bills specifically reduce the unanimous vote down to 4 of 7. Presumably these changes will be in place just in time to affect the St. Edward process and subsequently every other State Park.